Premium Martial Arts Instructional Video Podcasts
This Week’s Most Downloaded
Crucifix Submissions 2$3.99 Episode 3 continues with more submission techniques from a crucifix position. Techniques in this episode include the Guillotine, Triangle and the Head and Arm Choke.
8 Basic Elbows$3.99 Episode 5 covers the first 8 basic elbows used in Kung Fu San Soo. Master Lee Merrill begins with a shoulder warm up and then proceeds with the details of the elbow strikes.
Catching Your Opponent$4.99 Tim demonstrates drills to make your opponent stop their footwork so you can land your strikes while emphasizing basics and discussing the philosophy of how to use your kicks to land punches.
Finding The Pockets$3.99 Episode 6 - Finding the Pockets identifies the “kill zone” and how to avoid it by getting inside or outside the delivery of the attack.
Power Kick$3.99 Episode 4 demonstrates the power kick – or Muay Thai Up Kick. This video focuses on the part of the body to use in the kick versus the parts not to use.
Upper Body Throws$3.99 Episode 17 covers more throws but focuses on a shoulder throw, a jap Whizzer, a hip toss, and a lateral drop.
Arm Bar$3.99 Episode 1 begins with an Arm Bar. This video teaches how to utilize the guard to keep the distance and take the dominant position.
Martial Arts styles we currently offer
Aiki Combatives (Aikicom)
Aiki Combatives (Aikicom) is a sophisticated fighting system, which includes throws, holds, locks, strikes, and submissions. The roots of Aikicom come from Aikido. Elements of Kung Fu and Jiu-Jitsu were integrated making it effective and practical for today’s world.
Grappling can be trained for self-defense, sport, and mixed martial arts (MMA) competition. Grappling refers to techniques, maneuvers, and counters applied to an opponent in order to gain a physical advantage, such as improving relative position, escaping, submitting, or injury to the opponent.
Kickboxing refers to a group of martial arts and stand-up combat sports based on kicking and punching, historically developed from karate, Muay Thai and western boxing. Kickboxing is often practiced for self-defense, general fitness, or as a contact sport.
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) was originally promoted as a competition with the intention of finding the most effective martial arts for real unarmed combat situations. Today it is a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques and skills.
The White Tiger system delineated from traditional Chinese Kenpo in the 1960s. Since then it has continued to evolve until it developed its own unique look and style while still maintaining the quick flowing hand techniques that Kenpo systems are known for.
Martial Arts News
News from RSS Feeds
- Conor McGregor donates $1 million of Proper No. 12 whiskey profits to first responders
- Michael Page felt he was ‘dominating’ Douglas Lima, eyes rematch
- Chris Weidman praises Ben Askren, calls him ‘huge inspiration’ for MMA career
- Isaac Vallie-Flagg eager for more fights, bigger opportunities in BKFC ring
- Chael Sonnen caught off guard by Ben Askren’s retirement announcement
- USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, Nov. 19: Conor McGregor keeps on slipping
- A longtime fan, Cory Sandhagen thinks Frankie Edgar should have retired before UFC Raleigh booking
- Greg Hardy, four others face lengthy medical suspensions after UFC on ESPN+ 21
- Cris Lencioni challenges A.J. Agazarm to fight at Bellator Hawaii
- Video: 'Ready to Rise' hypes up UFC 245 title fights led by Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington