Premium Martial Arts Instructional Video Podcasts
This Week’s Most Downloaded
Crucifix Submissions 2$3.99 Episode 3 continues with more submission techniques from a crucifix position. Techniques in this episode include the Guillotine, Triangle and the Head and Arm Choke.
8 Basic Elbows$3.99 Episode 5 covers the first 8 basic elbows used in Kung Fu San Soo. Master Lee Merrill begins with a shoulder warm up and then proceeds with the details of the elbow strikes.
Catching Your Opponent$4.99 Tim demonstrates drills to make your opponent stop their footwork so you can land your strikes while emphasizing basics and discussing the philosophy of how to use your kicks to land punches.
Finding The Pockets$3.99 Episode 6 - Finding the Pockets identifies the “kill zone” and how to avoid it by getting inside or outside the delivery of the attack.
Power Kick$3.99 Episode 4 demonstrates the power kick – or Muay Thai Up Kick. This video focuses on the part of the body to use in the kick versus the parts not to use.
Upper Body Throws$3.99 Episode 17 covers more throws but focuses on a shoulder throw, a jap Whizzer, a hip toss, and a lateral drop.
Arm Bar$3.99 Episode 1 begins with an Arm Bar. This video teaches how to utilize the guard to keep the distance and take the dominant position.
Martial Arts styles we currently offer
Aiki Combatives (Aikicom)
Aiki Combatives (Aikicom) is a sophisticated fighting system, which includes throws, holds, locks, strikes, and submissions. The roots of Aikicom come from Aikido. Elements of Kung Fu and Jiu-Jitsu were integrated making it effective and practical for today’s world.
Grappling can be trained for self-defense, sport, and mixed martial arts (MMA) competition. Grappling refers to techniques, maneuvers, and counters applied to an opponent in order to gain a physical advantage, such as improving relative position, escaping, submitting, or injury to the opponent.
Kickboxing refers to a group of martial arts and stand-up combat sports based on kicking and punching, historically developed from karate, Muay Thai and western boxing. Kickboxing is often practiced for self-defense, general fitness, or as a contact sport.
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) was originally promoted as a competition with the intention of finding the most effective martial arts for real unarmed combat situations. Today it is a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques and skills.
The White Tiger system delineated from traditional Chinese Kenpo in the 1960s. Since then it has continued to evolve until it developed its own unique look and style while still maintaining the quick flowing hand techniques that Kenpo systems are known for.
Martial Arts News
News from RSS Feeds
- Commission issues weight corrections after scale error at UFC Sao Paulo weigh-ins
- Josh Thomson wants to run it back with Gilbert Melendez in Bellator
- Israel Adesanya says Demetrious Johnson is top pound-for-pound fighter in MMA
- ‘Shogun’ Rua lays out clear retirement plans ahead of UFC Sao Paulo
- Demian Maia encourages Ben Askren to continue fighting
- Bare Knuckle FC 9 results: Jason Knight executes technical plan to TKO Artem Lobov in rematch
- UFC on ESPN+ 22 results: Jan Blachowicz edges 'Jacare' Souza for uneventful decision victory
- UFC Sao Paulo bonuses: Perhaps no surprise, but no 'Fight of the Night' issued
- UFC on ESPN+ 22 draws announced 10,344 attendance for sellout in Brazil
- Jason Knight def. Artem Lobov at BKFC 9: Best photos